President Trump is promising a peaceful hand over of power later this month, after mobs of his supporters stormed the Capitol yesterday, delaying congressional certification of the electoral college results.
• Read "4 Dead, Police Injured, Dozens Arrested After Siege At The U.S. Capitol" at https://n.pr/3njwnbL
• Read or listen to: "Congress Certifies Biden Victory; Trump Pledges ‘Orderly Transition’ On Jan. 20" at https://n.pr/2LrJlqw
Follow NPR elsewhere, too:
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/npr/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/npr
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NPR