President Biden said the nation must end its "uncivil war," asking for unity during his inaugural address after he and Vice President Kamala Harris were sworn in at the Capitol.
• Read "We’ve Got A Steep Road Ahead’: Around The U.S., People Focus On The Future" at https://www.npr.org/2021/01/20/958857097/weve-got-a-steep-road-ahead-around-the-u-s-people-focus-on-the-future
• Read: ‘This Is America’s Day’: Biden’s Inaugural Address, Annotated" at https://www.npr.org/2021/01/20/956922884/bidens-inaugural-address-annotated• Listen: The NPR Politics Podcast at https://www.npr.org/podcasts/510310/npr-politics-podcast
Follow NPR elsewhere, too:
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/npr/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/npr
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NPR